Digital stories help to engage the audience and to better relay your story.
What is a GFL digital story?
- Spotlights a specific local forest change issue
- Combines original research, personal field observations, and journalism
- Can include text, photos, video, audio, music, graphic illustrations, and/or social media
- May include significant “sound bites” from local experts
- Tells an influential story about local forest change (Make your audience care)
These are the 8 steps for creating a great digital story:
This video will teach you the essentials of the digital storytelling.
These tutorials show how to add narration to a presentation.